Greater Art Museum Business Alliance
The Greater Art Museum Business Alliance (GAMBA) is an expansion of the existing Fairmount Area Business Association (FAB) to incorporate our surrounding neighborhoods: Francisville, Spring Garden and Brewerytown. GAMBA is a volunteer alliance of business owners and real estate developers working to maintain, enhance and promote the Greater Art Museum Area as a destination community in the City of Philadelphia for business owners, residents and tourists. Whether you are a retailer, restaurant, professional service, or real estate developer, a membership in GAMBA will help you grow your business through marketing, networking, and business assistance, while being part of the overall marketing and promotion of the Greater Art Museum Area.
GAMBA Networking & Professional Development
The Greater Art Museum Business Alliance sponsors monthly networking events and professional development events. They are announced via the GAMBA E-Newsletter which is distributed monthly to GAMBA.
Joining GAMBA is easy! There are two levels of membership: 1-4 employees= $150; and 5 or more employees= $250. Both levels provide valuable benefits for your business at a very low cost. To apply, simply download the attached application and pay online or mail a check to the Fairmount CDC. To download the application, click here.
2013 MEMBER BENEFITS:
• Listing in the “Art Museum Area Guide,” additional advertising opportunities available
• Tourism & Community Information Kiosk Listing
• Business Assistance (Guidance with access to grant and small business loan programs, i.e. storefront improvement grants, emergency stabilization grants, parklet grants).
• Access to Online Dropbox – Centralized Online Access to City, State and Federal Resources (sign permits, licensing permits, police and fire emergency, etc.)
• Access to Real Estate Developer’s Online Dropbox – Centralized Online Access to resources about property information
• Free admittance to the Monthly Real Estate Developers Meetings
• Monthly Mixers and networking events
• Website spotlights and free adverting on GAMBA website
• Professional Development seminars and workshops
• Speakers Forums – you can be a speaker or just attend
• Advertise your business by offering discounts to other GAMBA members
Discounted Sponsorships/Participation available for neighborhood events
• Fairmount Arts Crawl
• Restaurant Week With Art
• Trick or Treat on West Girard Avenue
• Brewerytown Spring Festival
• Fairmount Food Fight at the Fairmount Fling
• Francisville Gala
• First Friday Events
2014 MEMBERSHIP FEE
Click Here to Download Application. Please complete application and mail to Fairmount CDC, 2712 West Girard Avunue, Philadelphia, PA 19130. Or you can scan and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make checks payable to Fairmount CDC or pay online at www.fairmountcdc.org
(www.greaterartmuseuamarea.com is in development, launch expected April 2013).
Due to the volunteer nature of the Alliance, GAMBA will rely heavily on the Fairmount Community Development Corporation (FCDC) and the Francisville Neighborhood Development Corporation (FNDC) for administrative support. Central to both FCDC and FNDC’s mission is creating a vibrant local economy by supporting the local business community; therefore supporting GAMBA is a strategy FCDC and FNDC are implementing to help achieve our common goals.