Saturday March 21st, 2015 !
Think you can eat a WHOLE PIG?? Join us Saturday March 21st for a food crawl paired with delicious signature craft cocktail samples as you travel to 14 of Fairmount’s best bars and restaurants. Each location will feature a different part of the pig – sample your way through an entire pig and be reminded that pigs are good for more than just tasty bacon! Last year was hugely successful, we will see you & your friends there!
Here’s what’s included:
- Crawl around to 14 amazing locations in Fairmount (see list below)
- Small bites of the pig will be available along the way for just $2, $3 or $4 at each location
- A complimentary craft-cocktail sample at each location (trust us, they will be tasty!) made with Tito’s Handmade Vodka (incredible cocktail list coming soon)
- Drink specials at every location from 12pm until 5pm
- A custom “crawl map” with each participating stop
- $20 ‘Complimentary First Ride’ credit from Uber – your safe ride there or home, FREE! Redeem Here
- You can start at any location
Early bird tickets are only $5, so get them today before prices go up to $10. Tickets are available in advance on this website only – and available at the door only if the event is not sold out. Ticket sales are limited to ensure an amazingly fun experience for all. Additional discounts available for groups of 8 or more.
We will see you and your friends there – be sure to click “like & share” at the top of this page!
About Tito’s Handmade Vodka
One of the fastest growing Vodka brands made right here in the USA. Tito’s Handmade Vodka is distilled from 100% corn and is certified GLUTEN-FREE. America’s Original Craft Vodka!produced in Austin at Texas’ first and oldest legal distillery. It’s made in small batches in an old fashioned pot still by Tito Beveridge (actual name), a 50-something geologist, and distilled six times. Tito’s Handmade Vodka is designed to be savored by spirit connoisseurs and everyday drinkers alike. It is microdistilled in an old-fashioned pot still, just like fine single malt scotches and high-end French cognacs. This time-honored method of distillation requires more skill and effort than modern column stills, but it’s well worth it.
List of Participating Venues:
** You can start at any one – all walking distance from each other!
- Bishop’s Collar (2349 Fairmount Ave)
- Bridgid’s (726 N 24th St)
- Fare (2028 Fairmount Ave)
- Isabel BYOB (2601 Pennsylvania Ave)
- La Calaca Feliz (2321 Fairmount Ave)
- London Grill (2301 Fairmount Ave)
- Mugshots (1925 Fairmount Ave)
- OCF Coffeehouse (2100 Fairmount Ave)
- Rembrandt’s (741 N 23rd St)
- Rybread Cafe (2319 Fairmount Ave)
- St. Stephen’s Green (1701 Green St)
- The Green Room (1940 Green St)
- The Ukrainian League (800 N 23rd St)
- Urban Saloon (2120 Fairmount)